Hoang My





Vu Hoang My Profile:
Hometown: Dong Nai, Vietnam
Full Name: Vu Thi Hoang My
Age: 22
Height: 171
Three rounds of measurements: 85-65-89. Weight: 53 kg.
Occupation: Student at RMIT International University
    Speaking to the local press, Mr. Pham Dinh Thang, Deputy Director of Department of Performing Arts, said the Department has approved and licensed Vu Thi Hoang My, first runner-up Miss Vietnam 2010 to participate in Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil.
    Hoan Vu company, the license holder to send Vietnamese representative to Miss Universe contest sent a single record of Vu Hoang My to the Department for approval.
    Vu Thi Hoang My is from Dong Nai province. She was born in 1988 and stands 1.71 m high with the measurements of 85-65-89. Hoang My is currently a student at RMIT University.








    Hoang My-Miss VN Universe 2011
    Share this video :

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © 2011. Celebrities Profile - Gallery - All Rights Reserved
    Contact: girlsidols@gmail.com